An ear infection is normally caused by an irritation of the ear known as ‘Otilitis’. There are several categories of ear infections which can disrupt the three areas of the ear; Otilitis or Labyrinthitis which affects the inner ear, Otilitis media or Middle ear infection and Otilitis externa or external Otilitis that disrupts the outer ear. Each kind of ear infection can be dealt with by using diverse methods. It is normally recommended to visit a doctor, however you may also attempt to utilize home remedies as a means of treating an ear infection.
Things you will need:
Instructions are as follows:
1. Place a few drops of the hydrogen peroxide into each ear for 10 minutes. This will help to cure of your otilitis.
2. Colloidal silver can be taken orally or can be used to clean out you’re the ear to rid you from an ear infection.
2. Take vitamins such as Zinc and Vitamin C, these help to improve the immune system and terminate the otilitis.
3. Get the garlic oil and put a little bit in the ears and cover the ear with cotton.
4. Heat up the olive oil and put 1 – 2 drops inside the ear to get rid of the inflammation.
5. Place two pieces of garlic in two teaspoonfuls of mustard oil and heat it up until it becomes black.
6. Find some mango leaves and extract the juice from it by heating it up. Then put four drops in each to relief the infection.
7. Boil water in a pot and place a towel in it until the cloth becomes hot, and then wrings the cloth of the water and put the cloth close to the ear. The steam from the the towel should help to improve circulation in the ears.
8. Mix the white vinegar along with purified water and put some drops in your ears, then wiggle to make certain that it goes down. This will help to treat an infected ear.
9. Put a cup of salt into the microwave for 2 – 3 minutes then dump it onto a little cotton bag or socks. Keep this close to the ear and it will reduce the pain and inflammation on the ear.
The Do’s and Don’ts
* Avoid placing anything into your ear, like cotton swabs, hair pins, pens, finger nails or any other object. Inserting these objects into your ears can start or worsen an ear infection